Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas 2



I thought I would share with you another festive video and my favourite joke of the year which also has a seasonal theme.

Some of us will be working over Christmas and sadly we know from experience that Christmas Day and Boxing Day will mean demands that are difficult for some to comprehend. Domestic violence calls will feature high on the list. Last year I had to take two kids into police protection on Christmas Day while their parents spent it in the cells. I hope all of you working over the Christmas festivities have a quiet and peaceful one.


My favourite joke of the year.

Police were called to a suspected massacre of snowmen in Lincolnshire. A pathologist attended the scene and there was relief all around after it turned out to be a field of carrots.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see your blog and come full circle in my hops. I'm a professional resume writers Thank you to all you fabulous bloggers for doing this. I loved getting the chance to meet and learn from you at

    ReplyDelete